How to become a mentor
If you studied at the University of Vienna and would like to share your professional experience with students and graduates in the course of a mentorship, this is the place to do it!
For the alma Mentoring Programme, we are looking for graduates who:
- have at least three years' work experience,
- have started their own business or founded a company
- have work experience abroad.
Your benefits as a mentor
Once you have completed your profile on the alma Mentoring Platform, you will be available for a mentorship and enjoy a number of advantages as an alma mentor, e.g.:
- networking and exchange opportunities via the alma Mentoring Platform
- access to special events on networking and further education, especially within the framework of the annual alma Convention
- free membership in the Alumni Association of the University of Vienna
This is how it works
Further functionalities of the alma Mentoring Platform
For mentees only: find the right person for your mentorship here.
Information on miscellaneous topics. You can create, edit and rate articles.
Here you can switch to your chat window.
Share information online with your peers (either in the general forum or in specific groups you belong to).
System alerts are displayed here.
Information on how to use the website and on organisational matters.